Re: {GoFish} FoxCharts

Jim Nelson

Nov 17, 2015, 12:09:56 PM11/17/15
to foxpr...@googlegroups.com
Mike --

Not tempted to change the FoxCharts source for this and anything else you might be considering and then offer it back to the community?

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Mike Yearwood <mike.y...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jim

That works. I misremembered.

There is a problem. The side legend - when centered beneath the chart should be centered across the entire chart inclusive of margins and the scale axis. That's what excel does. I think the vertical axis should be drawn within the chart and not in the margins.

I mean if I have 800 pixels wide the axis might take 100 pixels, the chart 700, but the side legend should be centered at 400 not at 450.

To get around that I added a hidechart property so I can produce the "sidelegend" at the bottom without the chart, as a separate image.

Mike

On Monday, November 16, 2015, Mike Yearwood <mike.y...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm pretty sure I did, but I'll try that again.

On Monday, November 16, 2015, Jim Nelson <jimrn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Mike --

Did you call DrawChart()  again?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Mike Yearwood <mike.y...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all

I'm scanning a cursor, and for each record, I need to produce a chart. It seems I need to createobject foxcharts prior to each chart, or it won't draw from the new cursor. Is there a way to make FoxCharts reset?

Thanks

Jim Nelson

Nov 18, 2015, 11:08:43 AM11/18/15
to foxpr...@googlegroups.com
Mike --

This discussion (or what remains of it) should continue in the Thor forum, not the GoFish forum.

Thanks