GF 5.0.46 code zooming....

Matt Slay

Nov 20, 2015, 2:37:22 PM11/20/15
to foxpr...@googlegroups.com

The (+) to zoom code works fine to maximize the code window.

However, when I click (-) to take it back down, it restores to the smaller size, but the icon stays as a (-) button and I cannot zoom it back up again.

See screenshot where I zoomed back down but it still shows as a (-)

Matt Slay, President

Jordan Machine Co.

355 Clow Lane

PO Box 170339

Birmingham, AL 35217

Ph: 205-849-5050

Fx: 205-849-5075

matt...@jordanmachine.com

http://www.JordanMachine.com

image001.png

Jim

Nov 20, 2015, 2:49:27 PM11/20/15
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Yeah too many combinations here. An easy fix.

But hoping mikes suggested icons will help clarify this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Matt Slay <matt...@jordanmachine.com> wrote:

The (+) to zoom code works fine to maximize the code window.

However, when I click (-) to take it back down, it restores to the smaller size, but the icon stays as a (-) button and I cannot zoom it back up again.

See screenshot where I zoomed back down but it still shows as a (-)

<image001.png>

Matt Slay, President

Jordan Machine Co.

355 Clow Lane