GoFish 5.0.105 Beta

Jim Nelson

Mar 25, 2016, 7:35:04 PM3/25/16
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Mike --

Please check if this corrects the problem you reported earlier Friday.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 9:19 AM, Mike Potjer <pot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ah, sorry, then what you wrote makes sense.

Mike Potjer

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Jim <jimrn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not what I meant.

That cursor was created just a few lines above the error, selecting a few fields from a different cursor.

If instead it selected * it should work OK.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2016, at 8:10 AM, Mike Potjer <pot...@gmail.com> wrote:

This screenshot shows the structure of the Files cursor.  It doesn't have a MethodName field, so Select * isn't going to fix it.

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 10:58:04 AM UTC-4, Jim wrote:
Mike --

Thanks for the super clear description of the problem, the steps you had taken, and the debugger screenshots!

Looks like an easy fix, actually, I can see what's wrong in the debugger window (the Select into "Files" should just be Select *)

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Mike Potjer <pot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Jim,

I did a search in the new beta (5.0.103), then wanted to filter the results using the super awesome filtering enhancements added to a prior beta.  I attempted to filter the results by Method Name, and as you should see in the screen shots, the query that builds the list for the new Classes node fails when attempting to include the filter.  The Files cursor used in the query only includes a subset of the fields available for filtering, and the MethodName field is not one of them.  I think this should be enough for you to reproduce this, but let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Mike

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 11:34:01 PM UTC-4, Jim wrote:
Along with a few bug fixes, this update includes an enhancement to the TreeView that appear on the left -- there is a new node ("Classes") with sub-nodes for all the classes found, whether in VCXs or PRGs.

Note that in the image below, the class bo_ktrack_aus appears.  The other class is PRG-based and does not appear anywhere else.

Inline image 1

As always, let me know what you think.

(Mike P, that is not explicitly directed at you, altho I would be shocked and disappointed not to hear from you.)

Mike Potjer

Mar 28, 2016, 1:20:04 PM3/28/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Yes, this version is working fine.