Re: {GoFish} gofish 5 and cpcurrent()

Jim Nelson

Nov 14, 2015, 11:18:33 AM11/14/15
to foxpro...@googlegroups.com, foxpr...@googlegroups.com
Mike --

Hey, welcome to FoxCharts (the first VFPX project I ever got involved in)!

Cesar stopped working on FoxCharts a long time ago.  It is up to the rest of us enhance it, if interested.

The code is all open, and anything you might want to add would certainly be welcomed.  What are you considering?

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Mike Yearwood <mike.y...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Jim

I just started using FoxCharts and want to contribute to the cause. Have you any idea where Cesar has vanished?

Mike

On Friday, November 13, 2015, Jim Nelson <jimrn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for reporting this.

I will try to correct this in the next GF Beta update

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 2:05 PM, <kr...@land.ru> wrote:
with cpcurrent() = 1251, when start Gofish5, i see error "Collating sequence 'General' is not found" at command Set Collate To 'General'.
if write CodePage=1252 in config.fpw, there is no eror.
in Gofish4 there is no eror with CodePage=1251.