Alias not found error

Russell Campbell

Jan 14, 2018, 8:21:24 PM1/14/18
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com

I get this all the time now when I am typing something in the ControlSource property in PEMEditor.  I know it happens for the ControlSource of a grid column, because it just did.  If I type THIS. it will throw this error as soon as I type the period.  In the case just now, for the grid column, I typed the name of a cursor that will exist at runtime but does not exist at designtime and as soon as I type the period, I get the error.  I’ve used THIS.<someformproperty> and <somecursorname>.<somefieldname> bunches and bunches in the past without these errors.  I have the latest version of Thor and PEMEditor, as indicated by the check for updates feature (not sure how that’s working with GitHub at the moment).  I suppose I can delve into the code, but I’d like for my changes (if I do that) to not get overwritten the next time there is an update.

image001.png