PEME error

Russell Campbell

Dec 28, 2016, 11:41:42 AM12/28/16
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com

I’ve started getting an “alias not found” error in PEME.  It occurs when I type a period.  Of course, it’s looking for the preceding word as a table alias and can’t find it.  It occurs if I type “THIS.” or if I type in some comments and end a comment line with a period.  Of course, if I was typing a “<tablename>.” then it works correctly and shows the fields from the table.  I have just updated THOR and PEME and restarted VFP and that did not fix the issue.  Anybody else experiencing this?

Russell

Jim Nelson

Dec 28, 2016, 11:47:56 AM12/28/16
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Russell --

No, I have never gotten this error.  Can you provide any more information, like the locals and other goodies from the debugger?