Objects from loaded .dll

Koen

Jun 21, 2016, 9:51:41 AM6/21/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Hi,
does there exists a tool which will save all objects of my selected DLL (The intellisense list) to a file?
Regards,
Koen

Fernando D. Bozzo

Jun 22, 2016, 5:38:46 AM6/22/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Hi Koen:

The only way I know for obtaining the DLL methods in plain text, is:

- Creating an empty PRG (ie: modi comm xx.prg)
- Opening the Object Browser from the toolbar
- Opening the DLL from the "COM Libraries" tab
- Double-clicking on the "Interfaces"
- Selecting (clicking) one interface, and dragging into the PRG

This is the standard procedure to implement an Interface in VFP, which generates a body with all the methods ready to use, with there parameters.

Koen Piller

Jun 22, 2016, 1:33:53 PM6/22/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Fernando,
a great and workable, usefull advise! Never had I dragged and dropped a class in this way into my procedure file.
Will elaborate and, suppose I encounter a problem with this, hope you dont mind to contact you again.
For time being dont need a Thor tool to perform this operation!
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Koen

Fernando D. Bozzo