Re: {GoFish} Re: Bug at doubleclick in the results table

Jim Nelson

May 20, 2016, 7:53:36 AM5/20/16
to foxpro...@googlegroups.com, foxpr...@googlegroups.com
Ulf --

Ah, the image of all the windows in the debugger was exactly what I needed!

I could tell exactly where the error occurred and also that it occurred when your match was to an array property.

I hope to upload the fix for this shortly,

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Ulf Neugebauer <neugeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hallo Jim
I have clicked on the first row, (the blue row). Ok, sorry, see this picture, on dblclick foxcharts comes up for modifying then comes the error.

Am Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016 16:09:23 UTC+2 schrieb Jim:
Ulf --

The Trace window is not the only window of values from the debugger.    The Call Stack window, for instance, would provide valuable information, as would the Locals window.

I also cannot tell what row in the GoFish grid you clicked on.

Oh -- and I notice that you already have the FoxCharts class open for modifying. That could be part of the problem.

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Ulf Neugebauer <neugeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is the same, but one can reproduce it. Test it with a project with the class foxchart therein.

Am Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016 13:42:32 UTC+2 schrieb Ulf Neugebauer:
If I search for "_apoints" in the project, i get the result "foxcharts". At doubleclick in the results i get this error.