Git-Hg Utilities beta - 2016-12-19

Mike Potjer

Dec 19, 2016, 10:07:03 PM12/19/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Hello All,

I just posted another update to the beta for the Git-Hg utilities.
  • This beta corrects an oversight in the previous beta, where the menu code files (.MPR/.MPX) were not being regenerated if the .MNX file was not being tracked in the repository.  This was a issue if your repository was only tracking the menu text file (.MN2).
  • This beta also accounts for the possibility that you might be tracking .MPR, .MPX, or .FXP files in your repositories.  I personally don't recommend doing that, but if you want to do that in any of your repositories, the "Post-checkout/update" tool now respects that, and won't regenerate or recompile those files.
  • I also made more improvements to support repositories that don't use the custom timestamp file generated by these utilities.
Enjoy!
Mike Potjer