Thor instruction videos

Koen

Nov 27, 2017, 12:10:42 PM11/27/17
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Hi,
I noticed that the Thor menubar pointing to Jim's instruction video's is still pointing to Codeplex, should this not be corrected before Codeplex closes down?
Regards,
Koen

Eric Selje

Nov 27, 2017, 4:35:33 PM11/27/17
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com

Rick Schummer

Dec 5, 2017, 6:03:49 PM12/5/17
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com

Actually, Tore Bleken has been moving the Thor documentation over from CodePlex to GitHub. I am not sure of the exact progress, or if the videos are part of that move.

Rick