Hi,

It seems to me the updating procedure in Thor is missing the newest FoxyPreviewer version: https://vfpx.codeplex.com/releases/view/106904

Regards,

Koen

Jim Nelson

未讀,
2016年6月17日 上午9:14:512016/6/17
收件者:FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Could be.  I have no magic way of knowing when there are updates.

Thanks for alerting me.

Koen Piller

未讀,
2016年6月17日 上午9:23:392016/6/17
收件者:FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Jim
No problem
Trust you will now find a moment to adjust Thor's updating database. Maybe you also mail Cesar and ask him to add in future that essential file to make this process automatic?
Have a nice weekend!
Koen
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone

Cesar VFPImaging

未讀,
2016年6月17日 上午10:23:402016/6/17
收件者:Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Koen,

The version offered by THOR is the recommended and STABLE one!
I've been working in some fixes recently, but it still needs some fine tuning.
I'll make an announcement when I feel it's ready.

Regards

Cesar

Jim Nelson

未讀,
2016年6月17日 上午10:28:322016/6/17
收件者:FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
and I believe that this topic has been discussed before.

Koen Piller

未讀,
2016年6月17日 上午10:52:132016/6/17
收件者:FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Cesar
OK only the Stable versions in Thor, I will use other means to be informed about a New version
Rgds
Koen

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone

Cesar VFPImaging

未讀,
2016年6月17日 上午11:23:292016/6/17
收件者:Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Nice!
You can subscribe to FoxyPreviewer in CodePlex directly!
FoxyPreviewer v2.99z??? - My goal is to try to eliminate most of the bugs that people can show me.
When people bring me easy ways to reproduce their issues, via samples or good directions, I'll do my best to solve them.

Koen Piller

未讀,
2016年6月17日 中午12:47:482016/6/17
收件者:FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Correct I had done so before had deactivated it maybe to reduce mail will now reactivate.
Regards
Koen

Op vrijdag 17 juni 2016 heeft Cesar VFPImaging <cch...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
回覆所有人