GF Beta 5.0.107

Jim Nelson

Apr 3, 2016, 4:38:33 PM4/3/16
to foxpr...@googlegroups.com
In this release, I have moved some controls around to draw attention to a few features that I suspect may be under-utilized.  These controls now appear just about the results grid:

Inline image 2

These controls all have to do with the current row in the grid.

Inline image 4 - is the same as double-clicking the row in the grid

Inline image 5 - appears if the match is to a method for an object contained in the class or form.  Clicking it will open the form or class and an attempt is made to select the object that the method belongs to. (This may not work if the object is not selectable by clicking, as may happen with pageframes or overlapping objects.)

Inline image 6 - appears if the match is in a VCX,  Opens the class browser

Inline image 8 - appears if the match is in an MNX. Opens a temporary text file showing all the nodes in the menu, highlighting the node corresponding to the current row in the grid.

Inline image 7 - open an Explorer window of the folder containing the file

Mike Potjer

Apr 4, 2016, 8:31:34 AM4/4/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro, foxpr...@googlegroups.com
This is a nice little enhancement.  I *think* I recall seeing the menu outline feature, but I don't remember where it was before.  That one is particularly useful.

Thanks Jim!

Jim Nelson

Apr 4, 2016, 9:17:30 AM4/4/16
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Thank, Mike -- I have found these two to be of only occasional value, but am really glad they are there when I need them.