Hot Key assignment to stop Thor

1 view

Koen

Feb 21, 2018, 9:12:43 AM2/21/18
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Hi,
Is there a procedure in Thor which terminates Thor I can assign a Hot Key to?
When debugging, 'Thor is in the way' my watch window shows alias() = "CSR_startup" which is a Thor procedure.
Right now for debugging the best wy is to stop VFP which stops Thor, restart without Thor. Would it not be more elegant to stop Thor just with an HotKey and not stopping and restarting VFP?
Rgds,
Koen

Eric Selje

Feb 21, 2018, 3:25:33 PM2/21/18
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Does this work?

REMOVEPROPERTY(_screen, "oThor")
REMOVEPROPERTY(_screen, "oThorEngine")
REMOVEPROPERTY(_screen, "othor_toolbar")
REMOVEPROPERTY(_screen, "oThorRunTool")

Koen Piller

Feb 22, 2018, 10:20:01 AM2/22/18
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro