Bug in GoFish version 5.0.153

Simon Ferguson

Sep 18, 2016, 2:40:56 PM9/18/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Hi,

First time caller, long time listener.

I got an error when I clicked on the History button and cSavedSearchResultsFolder is empty or undefined. In the BuildSearchHistoryCursor method, it returns the cursor reccount if it finds any search results. Otherwise, it returns an empty string and because the restoresearchfromhistory method expects an integer, this causes an error. I fixed the issue by simply changing the BuildSearchHistoryCursor to return 0 rather than an empty string.

Cheers,

Simon

Jim Nelson

Sep 23, 2016, 6:03:32 PM9/23/16
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Simon --

Good to hear from you!

Your bug fix will be implemented shortly in GF 5.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Now, take some time off and GoFishing.