FTP 501 Error

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Viraj

未讀,
2011年12月14日 下午3:11:142011/12/14
收件者:InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Hi,
I am trying to put a file using FTPS in ens v 2010 to an ftp location.
I specify the SSL Config, port, ip and credential in ftp outbound
adapter but i am getting FTP 501 error.
Sometimes when i start production, i also get warning about ensemble
was not able to connect using SSL Config.

I have seen the 501 error first time and while googling it, i find out
that in .net or java also this error comes.

Please advice.

Thanks

Satish Potnuru

未讀,
2011年12月14日 下午3:14:102011/12/14
收件者:ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
This is an FTP error

some thing related to your Syntax error in parameters or arguments.

Check your settings once again.

Thanks
Satish P

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Viraj <viraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
FTP 501 error

Viraj

未讀,
2011年12月14日 下午3:15:272011/12/14
收件者:InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
edit : i m uploading an rtf file which has msword styles and tables.
this is the error i m getting from ensemble : Syntax error in
parameters or arguments.

Viraj

未讀,
2011年12月14日 下午3:19:502011/12/14
收件者:InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Satish,
Thanks for your input.

in the 'FilePath' property, specify the virtual (relative) path like :
"/FolderA/FolderB/FolderC" - (without quotes).
do you think that would cause the error ? i used to do the same things
with FTPS earlier and it was not giving me any error and i was able to
put the same file on FTPS location using ensemble.

Satish Potnuru

未讀,
2011年12月14日 下午3:28:162011/12/14
收件者:ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
Were you able to log in that server manually  and do a change directory?

cd /FolderA/FolderB/FolderC

Thanks
Satish

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Viraj <viraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
me file on FTPS locati

Viraj

未讀,
2011年12月14日 下午3:41:332011/12/14
收件者:InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
I use a software called filezilla to log in to that directory and it
was working using filezilla but not via ensemble.

Satish Potnuru

未讀,
2011年12月14日 下午4:06:422011/12/14
收件者:ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
Just make sure you are using the right path, in your email that path looks like it is an absolute path not relative.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Viraj <viraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
log

Bax Ter

未讀,
2014年10月10日 凌晨1:55:532014/10/10
收件者:Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
Anyone ever resolve this issue? We are having the same issue.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息