Dancing all the Way Gift Certificates from Paulette's Studio of Dance

Paulette

Dec 14, 2014, 7:59:16 PM12/14/14
to dance...@googlegroups.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CF2E4C.4F171A20

Dancing All the Way at Paulette’s Studio!

Gift Certificates are Available for Holiday Gifts

Gift Certificates are available for all of our dance and fitness classes.  Give a truly unique and life enriching gift.

We offer group and private Ballroom & Latin dance classes, wedding dance preparation, pole dance fitness, aerial yoga, dance parties, girls’ night out & Bachelorette parties.

·        Gift Certificates can be purchased at the studio or on-line by visiting:  www.dancetoledo.com

·        Gift Certificates can be emailed or mailed directly to the participant for your convenience.

For more information on the gift certificates or any of our classes or parties, please call 419-654-3262 or email:  in...@dancetoledo.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the studio and Happy Holidays!

Paulette

Paulette’s Studio of Dance

4853 Monroe Street | Toledo, Ohio 43623 | phone: 419.654.3262 | www.dancetoledo.com

image003.jpg