It's The Holidays at Paulette's Studio of Dance

Paulette

Nov 23, 2014, 10:02:06 PM11/23/14
to dance...@googlegroups.com

Paulette

Paulette’s Studio of Dance

4853 Monroe Street

Toledo, OH 43623

email: in...@dancetoledo.com

phone: 419.654.3262

From: Paulette [mailto:in...@dancetoledo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:55 PM
To: in...@dancetoledo.com
Subject: It's The Holidays at Paulette's Studio of Dance

cid:image003.jpg@01CF2E4C.4F171A20

4853 Monroe Street, Building B | Toledo, Ohio 43623 | phone: 419.654.3262 | www.dancetoledo.com

Happy Holidays from Paulette’s Studio!

·        Holiday Dance Party Sunday, December 7th with Night Session Big Band

·        Vote for Paulette’s Studio of Dance in the City Paper’s Best of Toledo Contest

·        Gift Certificates Available for your Holiday Gift Giving

·        Holiday Pole Dance Fitness Session

Holiday Dance Party featuring Night Session Big Band

Kick off the holiday season with a special Holiday Dance party on Sunday, December 7th.  Join us for a fun night of dancing and socializing!

The evening starts with a dance lesson at 5:00pm, followed by dancing to the swinging sounds of The Night Session Big Band from 5:30 – 8:00pm.  This is a hot live band and they will keep you on the dance floor all night!  Bring a beverage of your choice and a snack if you wish.

There will be a special aerial silk dance performance at 6:30pm.

The cost is $15 per person.

Vote for Paulette’s Studio of Dance in the City Paper’s Best of Toledo Contest

Please vote for Paulette’s Studio of Dance in the Best Dance Studio category in the Toledo City Paper Best of Toledo competition.  We hope to win for the fourth year in a row.  We love our students and very much appreciate your vote. Voting deadline is December 15th.

Click on the following link to go the online ballot. http://www.mlivingnews.com/bot-vote.php

Vote and be entered to win two free tickets to Florida!

Gift Certificates are Available for Holiday Giving

Gift Certificates are available for all of our dance and fitness classes.  Give a truly unique and life enriching gift.  Give the gift of dance!

Purchase Gift Certificates directly from our website by clicking on the following link.  http://dancetoledo.com/shop/gift-certificate/

Or call 419-654-3262 to order gift certificates to pick-up at the studio.

Holiday Pole Dance Fitness Session

Attend pole fitness classes during a special three week session from December 1st through December 20th.  Get fit and enjoy lots of holiday cheer with your friends at the studio.  The cost for this session is $75.

For more information, call 419-654-3262 or email:  in...@dancetoledo.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the studio!

Happy Holidays!

Paulette

Paulette’s Studio of Dance

4853 Monroe Street