This Thursday and Friday at Paulette's Studio of Dance

Paulette

Mar 13, 2014, 11:40:05 AM3/13/14
to dance...@googlegroups.com

 This Thursday & Friday at Paulette’s Studio!

·        Thank you for voting for us as the Best Dance Studio in Toledo!  Celebrate with us during the dance party tonight at 8:00pm!

·        Thursday Night Latin Group Class tonight at 7:00pm

·        Friday Night Ballroom Group Class at 7:00pm

·        New! Argentine Tango Group Class starts on Friday, March 14th at 8:00pm

Let’s Celebrate & Dance!!

We were recently awarded the Best Dance Studio in the Toledo City Paper annual Best of Toledo Awards.  This is the third year in a row! Thank you very much to all of our students, dancers, and supporters!  We can’t be the best without you!

We will be celebrating tonight, March 13th from 8:00 – 10:00pm.

Latin Group Dance Class

·       Latin Group Dance Class tonight from 7:00-8:00pm.

Thursday Night Dance Parties

Join us on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of every month for a Dance Party from 8:00 – 10:00pm. The next parties will be held on March 13th & March 27thThis is a great opportunity to practice your new steps with other students.  We will be spinning all of your favorite music to dance to including swing, foxtrot, waltz, rumba, salsa & popular line dances.   The party is immediately following the Latin Dance Class.  You are welcome to bring the beverage of your choice. The cost is $10 per person.  Snacks & pop provided.

Friday Night Ballroom Group Dance Class

  • Ballroom Group Dance Class; every Friday, from 7:00-8:00pm.  Learn Rumba, Swing, Foxtrot, Waltz and more.

Friday Night Argentine Tango Group Dance – 4 Week Series

Learn the basics of Argentine Tango during this 4 week series starting on Friday, March 14th.  The class will be held from 8:00 - 9:00pm, immediately following the Ballroom Group Class.

Drop-in Group Class rate is $15 per person or purchase a Dance Card valid for 10 Ballroom or Latin group classes for $110 (Dance card may be shared by a couple). This will be an on-going class and will be held every Friday night.

For more information on any of our classes or parties, please call 419-654-3262 or email:  in...@dancetoledo.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the studio!

Paulette

Paulette’s Studio of Dance

4853 Monroe Street | Toledo, Ohio 43623 | phone: 419.654.3262 | www.dancetoledo.com

image003.jpg