Dance Party & Classes This Weekend at Paulette's Studio of Dance

Paulette

Sep 11, 2014, 1:26:49 PM9/11/14
to dance...@googlegroups.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CF2E4C.4F171A20

Dance Party & Classes at Paulette’s Studio This Weekend!

·       Ballroom/Latin Group Class every Friday at 7:00pm

·        Dance Party this Friday, September 12th from 8:00 – 10:30pm

·        Beginning Pole Dance Fitness Class this Saturday, September 13th at 10:30am

Ballroom / Latin Group Dance Class

·         Learn the basics and beyond of various Ballroom and Latin dance styles including Swing, Waltz, Foxtrot, Rumba, Cha-Cha and more.  Every Friday, from 7:00-8:00pm. Singles and couples are welcome.  You do not need a partner.

·         Drop-in Group Class rate is $15 per person.  Purchase a Dance Card valid for 10 Ballroom, Latin, or Tango group classes for $110.  The Dance card may be shared by a couple and has no expiration date.

Friday Night Dance Party

Join us this Friday, September 12th for a Dance Party from 8:00 – 10:00pm.  This is a great opportunity to practice your new steps with other students.  We will be spinning all of your favorite music to dance to including swing, foxtrot, waltz, rumba, salsa & popular line dances.   The party is immediately following the Ballroom Dance Class.

The cost is $10 per person.  Pay for the Ballroom Group Class prior to the party and get into the party for free.   Snacks & beverages provided. You are welcome to bring the beverage of your choice and a snack.

Pole Dance Fitness Classes

Pole Dance Fitness is a great way to exercise for women of all ages and levels of fitness. It combines the elegance of dance with a body toning workout. Feel stronger, increase flexibility, build stamina, and gain confidence.

The studio is very proud to have truly professional dance instructors with many years of teaching and educational experience.  Our goal is for you to have a positive, safe and fun experience. Our students are of all ages and experience levels.  We are so excited about their accomplishments and the camaraderie in every class.

Beginner Class Schedule:

·       Mondays        6:00 – 7:15pm

·       Wednesdays 6:30 – 7:45pm

·       Thursdays     9:15 – 10:30am

·       Saturdays      10:30 – 11:45am

Are you new to Pole Dance Fitness?  Try a class!

·       Single drop-in class - $20.

Sign up for the session after your class and the $20 will go toward the purchase of a session or a dance punch card.

Pole Class Options:

·       One Month Unlimited Pole Dance Fitness Classes - $100.  You may attend up to 4 pole fitness classes each week.

Are you on a tight schedule?  Pole Dance Fitness punch cards are available for you to use as your schedule permits and they have no expiration date.

·       Purchase a 10 class punch card for $150  (That’s $15 per class).

For more information on any of our classes or parties, please call 419-654-3262 or email:  in...@dancetoledo.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the studio!

Paulette

Paulette’s Studio of Dance

4853 Monroe Street | Toledo, Ohio 43623 | phone: 419.654.3262 | www.dancetoledo.com

image003.jpg