Dance Party Tonight at Paulette's Studio

paul...@paulettesdancestudio.com

Jun 20, 2014, 12:10:17 PM6/20/14
to dance...@googlegroups.com
Paulette’s Studio of Dance
4853 Monroe Street, Building B | Toledo, Ohio 43623 | phone: 419.654.3262

Upcoming Dance Parties at Paulette’s Studio
·       Dance Party this Friday, June 20th from 8:00 – 10:00pm
·       Mark Your Calendars for a special Friday Night Dance Party on July 18th with Night Session Big Band!

Ballroom Group Dance Class Tonight from 7:00 - 8:00pm
  • Ballroom Group Dance Class; every Friday, from 7:00-8:00pm.  Learn Rumba, Swing, Foxtrot, Waltz and more.
Friday Night Dance Party - Tonight!

Join us this Friday, June 20th for a Dance Party from 8:00 – 10:00pm.  This is a great opportunity to practice your new steps with other students.  We will be spinning all of your favorite music to dance to including swing, foxtrot, waltz, rumba, salsa & popular line dances.   The party is immediately following the Latin Dance Class.  You are welcome to bring the beverage of your choice. The cost is $10 per person.  Snacks & beverages provided. Pay for the Ballroom Group Class and get into the party for free!

Mark your calendars for Friday, July 18th
The next Big Band Dance Party is Friday, July 18th.  This is a hot live band and they will keep you on the dance floor all night!  Bring a beverage of your choice and a snack if you wish.  The cost is $15 per person.

For more information on any of our classes or parties, please call 419-654-3262 or email:  in...@dancetoledo.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the studio!

Paulette

Paulette’s Studio of Dance
4853 Monroe Street | Toledo, Ohio 43623 | phone: 419.654.3262 | www.dancetoledo.com