Jobs at World Bank for two Data Scientists

0 peržiūrų
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Adarsh Desai

neskaityta,
2014-08-14 16:15:542014-08-14
kam: DS4-Soc...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I would like to share and request your help in spreading the word about the two new exciting Data Scientist positions at the World Bank Innovations Labs.

The close data is 20 August 2014.

Senior Data Scientist (GG)

Data Scientist (GF)

Best,

Adarsh Desai
Innovation Labs, World Bank

Patrick Meier (iRevolution)

neskaityta,
2014-08-15 16:50:012014-08-15
kam: Adarsh Desai, DS4-Soc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adarsh, thanks for posting this here. In addition to my other email, I would highly recommend posting on KDNuggets.

Thanks again,
Patrick

----
Patrick P. Meier (PhD)