Potential World Bank & Big Data Project

Patrick Meier (iRevolution)

Feb 9, 2015, 8:42:51 AM2/9/15
to DS4-Soc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A colleague of mine just shared the following with me:

As an aside -- we've been invited to submit a proposal on a short turn around timeline to the World Bank to assess their institutional Big Data needs.  Wondering if this is something of interest to you, or if you can recommend another big data practitioner who might be available for a bit of consultancy next month, to provide expertise to check assumptions about implementation practice.

If you're interested, please email off-list and I'll provide an email intro.

Thanks!
Patrick

----
@: PatrickMeier (PhD)