ML India | Gurgaon chapter 4th meetup

Nishank Varshney

Nov 18, 2016, 8:32:39 AM11/18/16
to ds4-soc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

ML-India is pleased to inform that the fourth ML-India meetup, in its Gurgaon chapter, was held on 13th November 2016.

Read about it here.

They discussed kaggle knowledge dataset: Titanic dataset and the basic implementation and the whole workflow to build predictive models. The crowd picked another initiative to work on an MOOC and discuss whatever they read over the week before the meetup is held.

All the members were pretty excited about the next steps that are being taken in the meetup. We really look forward to more interesting meetups.

If you are interested in organizing a similar meetup in your city, please write to us and we'll help get you going.

Join our mailing list for the latest updates.

Stay tuned!

Nishank Varshney
Aspiring Minds Research

Data Angels India's first angel initiative to encourage AI-backed technologies
Research blog: Learn more about what we do
Data science for kids: Our fun initiative to teach kids data science