Practical Data Science Course

Abbey Manpower

Jul 27, 2015, 12:03:12 PM7/27/15
to Data Science for Social Good
Get experience working with real projects and tools used for Big Data Analytics!

As an experienced Data Analyst I understand the job market and the expectations of employers. This course is
specifically designed with those expectations and requirements in mind. As a result you will be exposed to the most popular data mining tools,
 and you will be able to leverage my knowledge to jump start (or further advance) your career in Data Science.

https://www.udemy.com/data-science/?couponCode=Journey+Begins

johnbri...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 4:58:40 AM5/24/18
to Data Science for Social Good

Data aggregation is any process in which information is gathered and expressed in a summary form, for purposes such as statistical analysis. A common aggregation purpose is to get more information about particular groups based on specific variables such as age, profession, or income.

Data aggregation can be user-based: personal data aggregation services offer the user a single point for collection of their personal information from other Web sites.