SATURDAY JUNE 10TH UNDER CONSTRUTION RIDE 8:30 - 8:30

Tim

Jun 9, 2017, 4:12:28 PM6/9/17
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

SATURDAY JUNE 10TH UNDER CONSTRUTION  RIDE 8:30  - 8:30

As of this writing I am still constructing our route. We will make our way downtown to the Purple People Bridge, then up & over Devou Park to Route 8 till the end.

Upon coming back Rt. 8 we will cross the Ohio River via Anderson Ferry. (BRING AT LEAST A DOLLAR FOR THE FERRY)  Prolly will do a quick stop at Findlay Market for a snack.

The under construction part is I am undecided which way we will head downtown and also which route coming out of Findlay Market.

TIME  8 : 30

PLACE TOP OF THE MURRAY TRAIL

DISTANCE APPROX. 60- 62 MILES

PACE 14/15 MPH AVG.