OVER THE HUMP RIDE OCTOBER 11TH, 2017 6:30 Bring lights

Tim

Oct 10, 2017, 5:17:37 PM10/10/17
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

Prolly do the Madville Winter Route but always subject to change.

OVER THE HUMP RIDE OCTOBER 11TH, 2017  6:30  Bring lights

Start location: St. Margaret of Cortona Church parking lot,

  Murray Road and Simpson Avenue, Madisonville, Cincinnati, OH 45227

  Google Maps link: http://g.co/maps/hgt7g

Time 6:30

Average speeds: 14-15 MPH

Distance: 25 – 40 miles depending on

Terrain: Will vary. We try to do a different route each week

No Drop Ride, someone will wait at top of the hill

Rain, snow, or wet roads cancel the ride.

We do have permission to park cars in the church parking lot.

Tim McFadden

271-8903