No Brainer

Bill Johnson

Mar 12, 2017, 4:39:06 PM3/12/17
to Cincinnati Cycle Club Ride Line

The first No Brainer ride of the year is traditionally on the Monday after daylight saving time begins. However the weather does not look like it is going to cooperate. 40 degrees and 70% chance of rain does not make for a good ride, so there will be no ride this week. Hope to see you next week!

No Brainer Ride – Mondays 6:15 PM

Leaves from 2 locations

1.     No Brainer Challenge - Vets Hall 830 Elm Street (Rt.8) Ludlow KY

Intermediate/Advanced – 14.8 miles each way. We will divide into three speed groups with the fastest group taking off first.

Ride Leader:  Bill Johnson 513-604-5271

2.     No Brainer Classic KY Rt. 8 at Anderson Ferry

Beginner/Intermediate – 10.4 miles each way, average 12-16 MPH

Ride Leader: Judy Lubbers (859) 816-3369

Description: This is an out and back ride with no turns on a lightly traveled road, riders can go at their own pace. You can zoom with the fast crowd or kick back and enjoy the ride. The ride generally breaks up into groups of similar speeds.

Helmets are required.

Head and tail lights required,

Rain, threat of rain, or wet conditions cancels ride.

Bill Johnson

Mar 19, 2017, 9:11:40 PM3/19/17
to Cincinnati Cycle Club Ride Line

It looks like we are looking at the second Monday in a row with rain. Currently there is an 80% chance of rain. Unless there is a change in the forecast there will be no ride again this week.

Bill Johnson

Mar 26, 2017, 8:20:48 PM3/26/17
to Cincinnati Cycle Club Ride Line

We are now looking at the third week in a row of rain on Monday. Currently there is a 60% chance. I will send out an email tomorrow prior to 3:00 as to whether the ride will happen or not.

Bill

Bill Johnson

Apr 2, 2017, 10:02:36 PM4/2/17
to Cincinnati Cycle Club Ride Line

This Monday will make 4 weeks in a row with an ominous weather forcast Right now it does not look very good. I will put an email out between 3:00 and 4:00 to let you know if it is a go or no go.

Bill Johnson

Apr 10, 2017, 8:23:10 AM4/10/17
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com

After 4 successive rainouts we can actually ride tonight!

No Brainer Ride – Mondays 6:15 PM

Leaves from 2 locations

1.     No Brainer Challenge - Vets Hall 830 Elm Street (Rt.8) Ludlow KY

Intermediate/Advanced – 14.8 miles each way. We will divide into three speed groups with the fastest group taking off first.

Ride Leader:  Bill Johnson 513-604-5271

2.     No Brainer Classic KY Rt. 8 at Anderson Ferry

Beginner/Intermediate – 10.4 miles each way, average 12-16 MPH

Ride Leader: Judy Lubbers (859) 816-3369

Description: This is an out and back ride with no turns on a lightly traveled road, riders can go at their own pace. You can zoom with the fast crowd or kick back and enjoy the ride. The ride generally breaks up into groups of similar speeds.

Helmets are required.

Head and tail lights required,

Rain, threat of rain, or wet conditions cancels ride.

Bill Johnson
Robin Imaging
2106 Central Parkway

Cincinnati, OH 45214