Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 10/03/17 at 10am

bobm

Oct 1, 2017, 10:54:37 PM10/1/17
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne
 We are going to do a Indiana ride this week, plan on a little bit longer to get there and map it out.

What : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 10/03/17 at 10am.

Location : 25969 North Dearborn Rd West Harrison, IN 47060..  ( Take I-74 to exit 169, left on route 52, Left on route 46, left on White Hill Rd, Left on North Dearborn Rd then left into parking lot, park in the back.

Rating : Casual about 12 mph for 25 miles.

Ride Leaders: Bob Myers 513-807-5929, Gary Sugarman 937-790-0396.

Description : This is going to be a easy roller ride with low traffic and a great place to eat across the street after the ride. The distance to the ride is about 30 minutes from Northgate,  This is going to be a first for the morning group to start in Indiana and hope to do more in the future.