Saturday 11/14/2015 Ride-- CHANGED TO SUNDAY NOVEMBER 15, 1 PM

Tim

Nov 13, 2015, 4:10:54 PM11/13/15
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

Due to temps at 36 degrees and cinti cycle club cranksgiving ride, I have change our ride to sunny Sunday and 58 degrees and will join Jim Thomas & crowd for our weekend ride.

Read on to see start time and location.

Tour de Sunday ride, Nov 15, 1:00PM, 40 miles from Camp Dennison OH.

Location: Camp Dennison Park, 1.7 miles north of Milford OH.  See the ride page link below for directions.

Ride Rating: Intermediate.
There's two speed groups this week.
We have our usual 14 mph average speed group, with flat road speeds of 16-18 mph.
And a 15 mph group with flat road speeds of 18-19 mph.
Our Tour de Sunday rides are always no-drop.

Ride Leaders: Jim Thomas. 859-468-6825, and Mike Schuessler.

Ride Description:
The Tour de Sunday ride is at a different location each week.  We ride in SW Ohio, SE Indiana, and N Kentucky.

We are repeating the Covered Bridge ride from July 2015.

Ride Page:
See the ride page for the starting location directions and map, the ride description, and a route map.  If the ride is canceled by weather, we'll post an update there, and send out another email.
https://sites.google.com/site/tdsride/ride-history/2015/milford-covered-bridge-nov-2015

The previous rides are on the ride history list:
https://sites.google.com/site/tdsride/ride-history

Tim McFadden

513-271-8903