Saturday Morning Breakfast Ride. Short Route

bfcc...@outdrs.net

Jun 10, 2016, 12:11:44 PM6/10/16
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com, Cincinnaticy...@groupspaces.com
The Saturday Morning Breakfast Ride, Short Route will start at 8 AM from the Kroger's lot in Goshen on RT. 28. The ride is 16 or 27 miles and goes at the pace of the slowest rider. NO ONE
LEFT BEHIND! Bruce Fields. 831-0746.

bfcc...@outdrs.net

Jun 17, 2016, 10:43:31 AM6/17/16
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com, Cincinnaticy...@groupspaces.com
The Saturday Morning Breakfast Ride, Short Route will start at 8 AM from the Kroger's lot in Goshen on RT. 28. The route is 16 or 27 miles and goes at the pace of the slowest rider. NO ONE
LEFT BEHIND! Barry and I went out on Thursday to mark the route, we found several wrong marks. We corrected them the best we could. When you are ridding the route be careful not take a
wrong turn. Bruce Fields. 831-0746.

bfcc...@outdrs.net

Jun 24, 2016, 1:03:25 PM6/24/16
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com, Cincinnaticy...@groupspaces.com
The Saturday Morning Breakfast Ride, Short Route will start at 8 AM from the Kroger's lot in Goshen on RT. 28. The ride is 16 or 27 miles and goes at the pace of the slowest rider. NO ONE
LEFT BEHIND! Bruce Fields. 831-0746.

bfcc...@outdrs.net

Jul 1, 2016, 10:50:33 AM7/1/16
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com, Cincinnaticy...@groupspaces.com