Tuesday Morning 5/19 Casual Ride @ 10am

1 view

bobm

May 18, 2015, 11:34:34 AM5/18/15
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com
Cincinnati Cycle Club

After the rain from the weekend Tuesday is going to be a great day for a ride. Horsey Hundred is this weekend so come and join us for a tune up before.

The Ride : Meet at the bike trail in South Lebanon ( Take 71 North to exit 28, Turn left. Go past Lowes on your left, turn left at the light, Mason Morrow Rd, go to the stop sign and turn right. Cross the path and turn left on Zoar road and park in the lot.)

Speed : This is a casual ride, lots of site seeing, we go at 12 MPH or the slowest rider.

Distance : 22 miles.

Ride Leaders : Bob Myers ( 513-807-5929 Cell), Ron Ginger ( 513-508-6164 Cell )

Details : Meet at the South Lebanon bike trail and be ready to leave at 10am, there is no restrooms at the start. We climb out of the valley and ride a loop of 22 miles.