Re: [CCC Ride Notice] Saturday Breakfast Ride, May 9th - Volunteers Needed

jgra...@fuse.net

May 8, 2015, 12:33:49 PM5/8/15
to jgra...@fuse.net, CincinnatiCycleClub+Rides, CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for volunteer(s) to paint "B" road markings tomorrow.  Choose to help on the first half of the route (before Plain Folks) or 2nd half of the route (after Plain Folks) or the entire route.

I have the upside down marking paint.  You just provide the labor.

We have done this in the past where volunteers will do the painting while they do the ride.  You can depart early if you want or at the regular time.  Consider a tag team with two people riding together.  It is a lot quicker that way.

Please email if you can help and whether your preferenced is:  1st Half, 2nd Half, or ALL.  Qualify for CCC volunteer points to get merchandise.

Jim Graessle