Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 10-06-15 @ 10am

1 view

bobm

Oct 5, 2015, 10:24:57 AM10/5/15
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

This week the weather looks to be PERFECT....

Ride : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 10-06-15 at 10am.

Location : Meet in the parking lot of Harrison High School. Corner of West and Dry Fork Rd. ( Take I-74 to exit #3, Dry Fork Rd, turn right and go one mile, at stop sign turn left and left into parking lot.)

Ride Rating : Casual, 12 MPH.

Ride Leaders : Bob Myers (513-807-5929) Ron Ginger ( 513-508-6164).

Ride Description : We are going to be doing a 25 mile casual ride in rural Western Hamilton county with low traffic roads and some rolling hills and great down hills. Lunch after the ride. No one left behind.