Thursday Wanderers, May 7, depart 10:00 AM

Molly Fitzmaurice

May 6, 2015, 9:11:08 AM5/6/15
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Departing: 10 AM sharp

Location: South Lebanon, OH. where Zoar Rd intersects with Main St aka
Lebanon Rd (per Google Maps). No restrooms at the starting location.

Ride Rating: Intermediate

Ride Leader: Chris Blanck, Mark Boeniger, Molly Fitzmaurice 513.292.9455

Ride description: Neal is out of town this week. It'll be a beautiful
day and we decided a slightly longer ride is in order. Chris has
planned a 45 mile ride to Waynesville for lunch. Rolling hills with
one long climb. Speed average is 14 and we will wait at all turns and
top of hills to regroup.

See you tomorrow!

Molly