MADVILLE WINTER NIGHT RIDE WED February 11th TIME 6:30 6:30 PM

Tim

Feb 10, 2015, 2:09:23 PM2/10/15
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com

MADVILLE WINTER NIGHT RIDE WED February 11th  TIME 6:30   6:30  PM

Place : St.Margaret Church (on the Murray Trail) http://g.co/maps/hgt7g

Pace : all inclusive (no one left behind ) This speed yo’s yo’s stretches like a long rubber band, some race ahead only to pull up and make sure all are on, I usually bring up the rear. So speed is what you want to do for a nice evening spin.

MANY RIDE THEIR MOUNTAIN BIKES --- SOME JUST TAKE A NICE EASY EVENING SPIN

Distance: 30 Miles We do an urban route of low traffic roads

Bring your friends.

BRING FRONT & REAR LIGHTS

This has become a real enjoyable evening ride, come on out & try it.

We ride all winter long unless temps get too cold.

RAIN OR WET ROAD CANCELS RIDE

Tim McFadden

513-271-8903