New Ride on Tuesday Evenings at Fifty West

Fifty West Cycling

Aug 1, 2016, 7:29:24 PM8/1/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

Beginning Tuesday August 2nd!  This ride will leave every Tuesday evening at 6:30pm sharp from our parking lot.  Brenda Wimberg will be our ride leader.  Geared towards intermediate riders, the ride will start on the bike trail and head towards Milford,

Speed, distance and difficulty will be adjusted according to the group’s capabilities, average speeds of 12 to 15 miles per hour. Distances of 15 to 20 miles are expected. The ride will be both on the Little Miami Scenic Trail and on the roads in Terrace Park / Milford / Indian Hill.  This is a no drop co-ed social ride.

After ride fun, food and beverages on site at Pizzelii’s Pizza, Fifty West Brew Pub and Fifty West Production Works!

All riders are Required to wear a helmet.  Road bike or hybrid bikes are recommended, as are lights as the ride may end at dusk.

Fifty West Cycling 7669 Wooster Pike Cincinnati, Ohio 45227 513-731-9111