Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 06/7/16 at 10am

bobm

Jun 6, 2016, 10:08:01 AM6/6/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne
It is going to be a perfect day, lets get together for a ride.

The Ride : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 6/7/16 at 10am.

The Location : Meet at Harrison High School corner of West Rd and Dry Fork Rd. ( take I-74 to exit 3 Dry Fork Rd exit, turn right and go 1 mile, turn left onto West Rd and left into High School parking lot. )

Ride Rating : Casual 12 MPH.

Ride Leaders : Bob Myers 513-807-5929, Cynthia Smith 513-884-8724.

Description : This week we go to the west side of Cincinnati for a little harder ride, there is going to be a few climbs ( your welcome Jenifer ), we are doing about 25 miles and no one left behind. Lunch after the ride.