MADVILLE WINTER NIGHT RIDE WED December 21 - TIME 6:30 6:30 PM " VARIATION " Plus HEAT WAVE

Tim

Dec 20, 2016, 4:17:00 PM12/20/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

MADVILLE WINTER NIGHT RIDE WED December 21 - TIME 6:30   6:30  PM  " VARIATION "

VARIATION is,  as we come back across the purple bridge we will head up to Fountain Square for the lights, tree etc . then over 7th S t. to Gilbert Ave, up into Mt. Adams and around Eden Park, Madison to Observatory, more lights that way to enjoy. Counter Clockwise tonight

PARKING IS ALLOWED IN CHUCH LOT

Place : St.Margaret Church (on the Murray Trail) http://g.co/maps/hgt7g

Pace : all inclusive (no one left behind ) 14/15 MPH

Time  6:30

Distance: 30 Miles We do an urban route of low traffic roads

Bring your friends.

BRING FRONT & REAR LIGHTS

This has become a real enjoyable evening ride, come on out & try it.

We ride all winter long unless temps get too cold.

RAIN / SNOW OR WET ROAD CANCELS RIDE

Tim McFadden

513-271-8903