Tuesday Night Nisbet: April 10

wmen...@fuse.net

Apr 9, 2018, 9:05:26 PM4/9/18
to CCRL, Fred Ferguson

Location: Nisbet Park -Karl Brown Way and Harrison Street Loveland, OH 45140, Meet in the parking lot near the bike rental shop.

Ride Rating: Intermediate

Ride Leaders: Fred Ferguson 513.260.4472, Bill Mensing 513.257.4494

Ride Description:Ride starts at 6:15 PM sharp.

Finally at last we can host the first TNN of 2018 tomorrow.  Temps are predicted to be in the mid to upper 40's at 6pm. Sunset is at 8:10pm.

Headlights and tailights are required for the ride. a portion of the ride is in the dark.

Sign In is also required, Please early to sign in and for announcements. Bill will be at Nisbet at 5:30 to start sign ins.

Tuesday's route is our traditional route for the first ride of the year. ~ 27.5 miles.

Our A,B, & C groups ride the published map.  ALL groups are no drop and will regroup at stop signs hills etc. however, if you are struggling to keep up the group may stop and ask you to fall back to a slower group.

A group - 19+ TBD
B group - 17-18 mph avg., 19-22 on flats led by Fred
C+ group - 16-17 mph avg., 18-21 on flats led by TBD
C group - 15-16 mph avg., 17-20 on flats led by Wayne Glover
D group - 14-15 mph, 16-18 on flats led by Jim Graessle ( No drop, less distance, different route)

These speeds are overall average for the rides. Speeds on flats are usually 3-4 mph faster. For example the 17mph group will draft at 19-21 on flats.

Helmet is required..

Rain at the start or wet roads will cancel this ride.