SATURDAY AUGUST 19, 2017, WOODS COUNTRY STORE RIDE (WITH OUT DONUT) 8:30 - 8:30

Tim

Aug 18, 2017, 10:19:14 AM8/18/17
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

SATURDAY AUGUST 19, 2017,  WOODS COUNTRY STORE RIDE (WITH OUT DONUT)  8:30  - 8:30

We will head out Camargo to Loveland and up Obanionville to Hill Station and over to Goshen

Sorry Woods is closed. We will stop at mile 38 at UDF (round bottom and Rt.50) on the way back in after enjoying the nice descent down Dry Run

UDF prolly has a Krispy Cream if you really have to have one :}

One side note !!! Round Bottom is closed to traffic, except for us, and very nice with no traffic. Closed between Beechwood and Barg Salt

TIME – 8:30

DISTANCE – 50 Miles

PLACE – TOP OF THE MURAY TRAIL

PACE – 14/15 MPH