Thursday Wanderers

Neal Sunderman

Aug 15, 2017, 4:32:54 PM8/15/17
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com

Thursday Wanderers,  Aug. 17;  8.30 AM departure

Ride Level: Intermediate: 2 speed/distance groups:
          Group 1--38 miles distance,  14-15 mph av'g speed
          Group 2--52 miles distance,  16-17 mph av'g speed

Ride Leaders:
     Grp 1--Molly Fitzmaurice  292-9455
     Grp 2--Neal Sundermann  543-4050  "nea...@fuse.net"

Location: Goshen Krogers (please park at the far southwest side of the lot) located out Rt 28 about 7 miles east of the Milford exit from I-275
                     6725 Dick Flynn Blvd, Goshen, OH
note--we will NOT start at the Goshen High School shown as the startpoint on the gps routes below.

Ride description: Level to rolling country roads. One rest stop for the short route, possibly two for the longer route.
     These are "NO DROP" rides. Leaders will stop and wait at all turns, but you are expected to keep up. GPS routings are listed below--please download the proper one for the ride you choose to do. We will only be riding either ther 38 or 50 mile rides.
These are official CCC rides. Sign-in and helmets required. Membership is encouraged, but not mandatory.

View in Browser

Chili Repeat

Location: Goshen Elementary School 6696 Goshen Rd, Goshen, OH
Ride Rating: Intermediate
Ride Leader: Kevin Armstrong
Ride Description: Self led ride with maps. Routes will be 25, 30, 38, 50 & 62. There is something for everyone!
Date: July 1st, 8am

This is a free ride, but we will be accepting donations for JDRF’s Ride to Cure Diabetes. All proceeds will be divide among the JDRF riders that will be participating in the event.

The routes will take you through low traffic country roads. The roads will be marked and maps will also be available. I am hoping to have a rest stop set up in Fayetteville but if unable to, the Marathon Station is a recommended place to take a break.

Helmets are required with headlights and taillights recommended. Please make sure you sign in before you roll out.

Upon your return, refreshments will be provided courtesy of our sponsors Boars Head Meats (Castelberry Provisions) and Wiedemann Beer. There will also be side dishes and drinks available.

Chili 25   https://ridewithgps.com/routes/1014452
Chili 30  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/1014011
Chili 38 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/1076304
Chili 50 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/1076298
Chili 62 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/1146007

Great Pumpkin Roll Ride

Registration is now open for the 2017 Great Pumpkin Roll Ride! Please visit www.greatpumpkinrollride.com for more info! Watch your email this weekend for a special $5 discount code for CCC members!

PO Box 43441
Cincinnati, OH 45234
Add us to your address book

You may  unsubscribe  if you prefer not to receive future emails from us | Privacy Policy

Powered By MemberPlanet

Neal Sunderman

Aug 17, 2017, 6:36:39 AM8/17/17
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com

MINIMAL chance of rain until mid afternoon--ride is ON

--
CYCLE CINCINNATI RIDE LINE - CINCINNATI'S LARGEST RIDE POSTING ONLY FORUM

OVER 890 SUBSCRIBERS

Invite your friends to join by having them send an email to: CycleCincinn...@googlegroups.com

To post ride announcement send email to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com

CycleCincinna...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/CycleCincinnati?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne" group.

Neal Sunderman

Aug 22, 2017, 3:26:23 PM8/22/17
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Thursday Wanderers; Aug. 24; 9.00 AM

Location: Loveland / Nisbet Park
Level: Intermediate. 2 speed groups, 16-17 mph (incl hills) led by
Neal Sundermann; and 15 mph led by Molly Fitzmaurice
Leaders: Neal 513.543.4050 "nea...@fuse.net" ; Molly 513.292.9455

Ride Description: This is a 43 mile ride on country and suburban roads.
Several hills involved. Total elevation gain of 1700 feet. Ride from
Loveland thru Morrow up to Loveland and return.
Temps in the 70s, sunny and win from the North @ 8 mph to blow
us home.
This is a CCC ride. Membership encouraged but not mandatory. Helmets
required.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/10404977