Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 11/24/15 at 10am

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

bobm

未讀,
2015年11月23日 上午10:16:082015/11/23
收件者:Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

It is going to be cool in the morning for the ride, they say it is going to be in the lower 40's at ride start. 40 degree's is our limit for doing a ride.

Name : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 11-17-15 at 10am .

Location : Meet at Indian Hill, corner of Drake Rd and Shawnee Run Rd. just passed the fire house. Stephens Field.

Ride Rating : Casual about 12 mph.

Ride Leaders : Bob Myers (513-807-5929 Cell ) Ron Ginger ( 513-508-6164 Cell ).

Description : Meet in the parking lot along the street for a 22 - 25 mile easy ride with a few climbs to get your heart rate up, In the event of rain the ride is canceled.
It will be a some on the road and some on the trail, No One Left Behind and lunch after the ride. Helmets are required.

When the Temp is Below 40 degree's we go hiking, check meetup.com and look for hiking.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息