Fwd: [CCC Ride Notice] Thursday Wanderers

Neal Sunderman

Sep 20, 2016, 4:22:54 PM9/20/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/16715880

Thursday Wanderers, Sept 22,  9.00 AM

Location: new Summit Park (former Blue Ash Airport) Meet at park lot just off Glendale-Milford Rd, directly opposite from McKinley Rd intersection (about 1/4 mile W of Reed Hartman Hwy)

Ride Level: Intermediate, 15 mph avg (incl hills). This is a "no-drop" ride, re-group at all turns and top of hills, but you are expected to be able to keep up at that pace.
        No faster group this week.

Ride Leader: Neal Sundermann 513.543.4050  "nea...@fuse.net"

Ride description: 35 miles from Blue Ash to Lunken Airport on suburban and city streets, returning through Mariemont and Madeira. Steepest hill will be Camargo Rd from Mariemont up into Madeira--long, but not bad.

This is an official CCC ride. Helmets required. Membership encouraged, but not mandatory.

Neal Sunderman

Sep 27, 2016, 7:53:48 PM9/27/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Thursday Wanderers, September 24, 9.00 AM start

Ride Level: Intermediate. Approx 14/15 mph average speed. This is a
"no-drop" ride. Re-group at all turns
Only one speed group this week--at a speed everyone can keep up
with. Very level, low traffic, country roads route. No fast group this
week. For those of you who want more miles/hills, we can add a 10+- mile
loop with significant climb after the finish.

Location: Clermont Mercy Hospital in Batavia. From I-275 go East about 8
miles just past Batavia. Turn Right on Bauer Rd, then immediate Left on
Hospital Dr. We'll be in the park lot on the far WEST side of the
hospital (turn left as you enter off Hospital Dr).

Leader: Neal Sundermann 513.543.4050 "nea...@fuse.net"

Ride description: Very level 42 mile ride from Mercy Hospital/Batavia to
Mt Orab, where we'll have brunch at world famous Mama's Restaurant.
This is an official CCC ride. Helmets and sign-in required.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/8188353

Neal Sunderman

Sep 29, 2016, 6:28:47 AM9/29/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
No rain until afternoon--ride is ON

stopat Mama's Restaurant in Williamsburg, not Mt Orab.

9.00AM start at Clermont/Mercy hospitl

Neal Sundermann 513.543.4050

Neal Sunderman

Oct 4, 2016, 8:08:13 PM10/4/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/12619842
THURSDAY WANDERERS--Oct 6, 9.00 AM

LOCATION: Starbucks/Loveland-Madeira Rd; 1/2 mile north of
I-275/Loveland exit. Park at the far northern end of the lot.

RIDE LEVEL: Intermediate; May be just one speed group of 14-15 mph
(including hills). This is a 'no-drop' ride. Re-group at top of hills
and at all turns. MAY be a faster group depending on who shows up.

RIDE LEADER: Neal Sundermann 513.543.4050 "nea...@fuse.net"

RIDE DESCRIPTION: 38 mile loop from Loveland to Newtown on suburban and
part-country roads. 1700 feet of elevation. Last hill can be avoided if
you wish.
I'll be riding from my home if anyone wants 7 extra miles and one
more hill. Depart @ 8.35 sharp (8614 Twilight Tear Ln; 45249)
This is an official CCC ride. Sign in and helmet required. Membership
encouraged, but not mandatory.

Neal Sunderman

Oct 12, 2016, 9:28:24 AM10/12/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Thursday Wanderers; Oct 13; 9.45 AM

Location: Loveland at Nisbet Park.

Ride Level: Intermediate; 14-15 mph including hills. This will again be a single-speed group ride. "No-drop" ride--will re-group at top of hills and at turns.

Ride Leader: Neal Sundermann 513.543.4050  "nea...@fuse.net"

Ride Description: A somewhat different (easier ?) route from Loveland to Lebanon. Lunch in Lebanon at the (soon to be) world famous Cherry Street Grill. 40 miles over country roads and return partially on trail.
This is an official CCC ride--sign in and helmet required. Membership encouraged, but not mandatory.
Additional miles ? Neal will ride-to-the-ride from his home--add 5 miles each way--depart at 9.10 AM  (8614 Twilight Tear Ln; 45249)

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/17122816

Neal Sunderman

Oct 19, 2016, 4:34:07 PM10/19/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Thursday Wanderers--High probability of rain off and on all day--CANCELLED

Neal Sundermann

Neal Sunderman

Oct 26, 2016, 9:44:54 AM10/26/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com

Thursday Wanderers, 10.00 AM, Oct. 27
Location: Loveland, Nisbet Park

Ride Level: Intermediate, Two speed groups; 16/17 mph avg and 14 mph avg.

Ride Leaders: 16/17 Neal Sundermann 513.543.4050 "nea...@fuse.net";
14 Molly Fitzmaurice 513.293.9455

Ride description: 40 miles over mostly country roads in Warren county
with a break in Morrow.    Molly may do a slightly shorter route. We'll
be trying to avoid the 12-15 mph winds from the west.

Possibility of rain. Most forecasts show it stopping by 7.30 AM.   We
will send out go/no go by 8.00 AM to this site.

This is a CCC ride. Membership encouraged, but not mandatory. Helmets
and sign-in required.

Neal Sunderman

Oct 27, 2016, 7:44:58 AM10/27/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com