Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 9/27/16 at 10am

bobm

Sep 26, 2016, 11:38:19 AM9/26/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

 For those that love hills and cool weather this is going to be a perfect ride..

The Ride : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride at 10am.

The Location : We are doing Indian Hill this week, meet at the corner of Drake Rd and Shawnee Run Rd, on the other corner is a fire station..

Ride Rating : We go at 12 MPH for a easy ride.

Ride Leader : Bob Myers 513-807-5929.

Description : This week we are doing some hills, Starting out with some rollers then climb out of the valley up to Indian Hill, no one left behind and lunch after the ride.