Tuesday Morning Hike 02/10 at 10am

bobm

Feb 9, 2015, 10:23:22 AM2/9/15
to cycleci...@googlegroups.com

We are meeting at Drees Pavilion at Devou Park,  we can go as far or as little as you like. The weather is going to be great for a hike, we are planning on hiking about 5 miles which should bring up to about two hours of hiking. We will head to the golf course and go by Prisoners Lake. There will be a few climbs and lunch after the hike.

Directions : From I-75 south take first exit and at stop sign turn right, go straight on route 8 for about 1/2 mile, turn left at first street ( Western Ave) go up the hill and turn right go up the hill and turn right the Drees Pavilion will be straight ahead.