Tuesday Morning Caual Ride 12-27-16 at 10am

bobm

Dec 26, 2016, 1:43:10 PM12/26/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne
 It is going to be close to my cut off point but with the sun out lets take a chance and go for a ride.

The Ride : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 12-27-16 at 10am.

Ride Location : Meet at Harrison High School, Take Exit 3 off of I-74 ( Dry Fork Rd, turn right go to stop sign turn Left into Parking Lot )

Ride Leader : Bob Myers513-807-5929

Ride Rating : Casual, about 12 MPH.

Description : It will be a little cool at the start so dress warm, we will travel on low traffic roads and have a few little hills, no one left behind and lunch after the ride.