Thursday Wanderers

Neal Sunderman

Apr 11, 2017, 9:42:48 AM4/11/17
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com

Thursday, April 12, Thursday Wanderers, 10.00 AM departure.

Two rides--separate locations: Both Moderate speed range.

1--Valley ride. 38 miles, beginning at Sharonville, at the south end of the parking lot for LaQuinta Motel on Dowling Dr off Sharon Rd, just East of I-75 interchange.

Ride through Glendale, Winton Woods, Wyoming (lunch break at Gabby's Restaurant) then through Sharon Woods and return. Moderate hills--nothing bad. Ride leader Neal Sundermann; 513-543-4050 "nea...@fuse.net".  Ride leader recovering from back/disk issue, so speeds will be a bit slower than normal. (13/14 mph avg ?--we'll see.) Ride can easily be cut at the end to 31 miles if desired.

2--Country ride. 46 miles beginning at Goshen Krogers just off Rt 28;  5 miles east of I-275/Milford interchange.

Ride in country to Fayettville and Blanchester (snack break at a UDF). Pretty flat.  Ride Leader Molly Fitzmaurice 513-292-9455. Speed also in the 13/14 mph avg range.

These are both official CCC rides. Membership encouraged but not mandatory. Helmets and sign-in required. These are "no drop" rides. Group will wait and re-group at top of hills and at turns.

Neal Sunderman

Apr 18, 2017, 8:50:47 AM4/18/17
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Thursday Wanderers, April 20,  9.30 AM

Ride Level: Intermediate  14-15 mph average, including hills.  No drop ride--group will wait at top of hills and at all turns to re-gather. One speed group this week. All hills in the first half of the ride.

Start point: Camp Dennison, the park at the bottom of Kugler Mill Rd TO THE WEST (Indian Hill side) of Rt 50/Glendale-Milford Rd

Ride Leader: Neal Sundermann, 513-543-4050; "nea...@fuse.net"

Ride info: 44 miles heading up to Morrow. 1330 feet of elevation gain.  Forecast for 15+ mph winds from SSW, so we'll cheat them and ride mostly trail along the river back to shield the wind. Snack break in Morrow.
    This is a CCC ride--Membership encouraged, but not required. Helmet and sign-in required. Pace will be "conversational". If some riders want more of a challenge its easy to add some hillier terrain on the return route

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20402657

Neal Sunderman

Apr 26, 2017, 6:28:46 AM4/26/17
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Thursday Wanderers---Rain chance over 50% between 10 AM and 2 PM---no
ride scheduled

Neal Sundermann 543-4050