Tuesday Morning Ride 08/09/16 at 10am

bobm

Aug 8, 2016, 10:19:13 AM8/8/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne
This weeks ride is going to be a little longer as we are going to Oxford for lunch.

The Ride : Tuesday Morning Ride 08/09/16 at 10am.

Location of Start : California & Okeana Drewsburg, Okeana, OH 45053  Macedonia Christian Church )  It is a little out of the way.

Ride Leaders : Bob Myers 513-807-5929 and Cynthia Smith 513-884-8724

Description of Ride : This is our once a year ride to Oxford, will be going at a casual pace ( 12 mph ) for 35 miles. We will be taking back roads into Oxford for lunch and then return to the start. No One Left Behind.