14th Annual Chili Repeat Ride

Kevin Armstrong

Jun 5, 2017, 11:13:29 AM6/5/17
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

14th Annual Chili Repeat Ride benefiting JDRF Hosted by Roxie

July 1th 8:00 am

Goshen Elementary School 6696 Goshen Rd, Goshen, OH

Routes will be 25, 30, 38, 50 & 62 something for everyone! This is a free ride but we will be accepting donations for JDRF’s Ride to Cure Diabetes.  All proceeds will be divide among the JDRF riders that will be participating in the event.

The routes will take you through low traffic country roads.  The roads will be marked and maps will also be available.  I am hoping to have a rest stop set up in Fayetteville but if unable to the Marathon Station is a recommended place to take a break.

Helmets are required with headlights and taillights recommended.  Please make sure you sign in before you roll out.

Upon your return refreshments will be provided courtesy of our sponsors Boars Head Meats (Castelberry Provisions) and Wiedemann Beer. There will also be side dishes and drinks available.