Monday Morning Casual Ride 3/26/18 at 11am

bobm

Mar 25, 2018, 5:24:11 AM3/25/18
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne
Usually I do a Tuesday Morning RIde, but this Tuesday sounds to be a wet day.

What : Monday Morning Casual Ride 3/26/18 at 11am.

Where : Meet on Route 8 in Bromley, that is 2 miles from I-75. Take the first exit in KY, stay right and turn right at the stop sign. Go straight and look for the K of C hall.

Rating : Casual, about 12 mph for 20 - 25 miles.

Ride Leader : Bob Myers 513-807-5929, call or text with questions.

Description : Depending on the group we can cross the River ( take the ferry for $1.00 each way) and ride or stay in KY and do a out and back. No One Left Behind and lunch after the ride.